Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!
Today we ripped this meme of a blogger known as Wayfarer at Wayfarer's Journal. Wayfarer doesn't explain if he wrote it or stole it. But if he did, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Presuppose You're Living in New England Meme
1. Have you turned the heat on in your house yet this fall?
2. Do you allow your pets on the furniture?Need I say more?!
3. What were your final words for September?I can't believe summer is over
4. What are your first words for October?
5. Do you think you’ve ever seen a ghost?No
6. What is the one color that represents this time of year?Deep Red Orange
7. Which of your senses do you think is most sensitive this time of year?Smell
8. What is your favorite thing to do at the county fair?Eat
9. What do you like when you have a cold?
10. Are you willing to spend over $100 for a piece of winter clothing, like boots or a coat?Sure, are you paying?
12. What do you have too much of in your kitchen?
13. What gripes do you have about this time of year?
14. Other than yourself, are you responsible for getting anyone ready in the morning?
15. When was the last time you cleaned your gutters?Just put new ones up
16. So, it’s after Labor Day. Will you still be wearing white?No
17. What shows are you most looking forward to this Fall?The Talk and Dexter
18. What three things have you just not gotten around to from the summer, but probably should do before snow flies?
Put away all my summer clothes and bring down the winter ones
Clean and organize our empty rooms, which have become storage units
Organize my photos